Ministry of the Interior, Electoral Office (expected launch, March 1)
President of Iran (English/Persian)
Office of the Supreme Leader (English/Persian)
Official Page of Ayatollah Khamenei (English/Persian)
Previous Election Results (Iran Data Portal)
- Barlow, Rebecca, and Fatemeh Nejati. 2017. “Impact and Significance of the 2016 ‘Campaign to Change the Male Face of Parliament’ in Iran” Social Movement Studies 16(3): 361-368.
- Belal, Kulsoom. 2020. “Emerging Politics in Iran: Last Year of Rouhani’s Term and the New Conservative Parliament”. Policy Perspectives 17(1): 105-127.
- Conduit, Dara, and Shahram Akbarzadeh. 2020. “Pre-Election Polling and the Democratic Veneer in a Hybrid Regime”. Democratization 27(5): 737-757.
- Daghagheleh, Aghil. 2018. “Ambivalent Voting Behaviour: Ideology, Efficacy, and the Socioeconomic Dynamic of Voter Turnout in Iran, 1997-2005”. Sociological Forum 33(4): 1023-1044.
- Deibert, Ronald, Joshua Oliver and Adam Senft. 2019. “Censors Get Smart: Evidence from Psiphon in Iran”. Review of Policy Research 36(3): 342-356.
- Elling, Rasmus Christian. 2015. “Tribal Hands and Minority Votes: Ethnicity, Regionalism and Elections in Iran” Ethnic and Racial Studies 38(14): 2534-2550.
- Faraji, Omid et al. 2020. “Political Connections, Political Cycles and Stock Returns: Evidence from Iran”. Emerging Market Review 45: 1-20.
- Ghobadzadeh, Naser. 2019. “Nested Game of Elections in Iran”. Middle East Policy 26(3): 92-106.
- Rivietti, Paola, and Alam Saleh. 2018. “Governing After Protests: The Case for Political Participation in Post-2009 Iran”. In Islamists and the Politics of the Arab Uprisings: Governance, Pluralisation and Contention, edited by Hendrik Kraetzschmar and Paola Rivetti, 36-53. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press.
- Soleimani, Hassan, and Maliheh Nouraei Yeganeh. 2016. “An Analysis of Pragmatic Competence in 2013 Presidential Election Candidates of Iran: A Comparison of Speech Acts with the Poll Outcomes”. Theory and Practice in Language Studies 6(4): 706-715.
- Vaskin, Ilya (2020). “Vliyanie resul’tatov prezidentskikh vyborov na ekonomicheskuyu podderzhku regionov v opekunskikh: Keiys irana 2005-2013 gg. [How Presidential Election Results Effect Regional Economic Support in Tutelary Regimes: The Case of Iran, 2005-2013]” The Journal of Social Policy Studies 18(2): 313-330 (in Russian).
- Yazdi, Asgar,and Majid Masoumi. 2016. “The Effect of Public Participation in the Elections to Improve the Living Conditions of People in the Islamic Republic of Iran”. Journal of Politics and Law 19(2): 42-46.